Friday, January 15, 2010

Leeward


Well this is it. My first post, and also my last day here, at home. Tomorrow I will be embarking on the biggest adventure of my life. Im am flying to San Deigo and then from there I will be leaving on the MV Explorer to travel the world via ship.
Packing was a challenge, to say the least. 4 months, two bags? seriously? Yep, it was like stuffing a 10 pound sausage into a 5 pound bag.
However, among the many items and articles of clothing I will be taking along the way, I have also packed two companions. Unfortunately my boyfriend and my sister could not fit into my bags so the two companions I am bringing are two dear friends, Little Mikey and Boo.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Together we will storm the world.
Next stop: The MV Explorer!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment